- Botanical Name: Lavendula Angustifolia
- CAS#: N/A
- Color & Odor: Colourless clear liquid with characteristic lavender odour
- F.E.M.A. #: No
- Methods of Extraction: Hydro Distillation
- Constituents: Linalool 29 – 46%, Linalyl Acetate 36 – 51%, 1,8-Cineol 0.1 – 2.2%, Caryophyllene 2.5 – 7.6%, Terpin
- Solubility: Insoluble in alcohol and oils. Soluble in water.
- Specific Gravity: 0.9890 – 0.9980 @ 20°C
- Flash Point: 125.00 °F
- Optical Rotation: 19°C: -7°48
- Major Constituents: Linalool 29 – 46%, Linalyl Acetate 36 – 51%, 1,8-Cineol 0.1 – 2.2%, Caryophyllene 2.5 – 7.6%, Terpin
Lavender hydrosol or floral water is one of the most widely used hydrosols in our world. Lavender belongs to the mint family and grows in mild climates. The fascinating purple flowers of lavender are used in the manufacturing process, which are steam distilled to obtain the floral water. This hydrosol serves various uses such as a flavoring agent, in aromatherapy, in making medicines and beauty products. Lavender hydrosol is also great for making homemade cleaning items because of the fragrance and antimicrobial properties.
It blends well with many popular essential oils like Neroli essential oil, Rose oil, Ylang Ylang essential oil, etc.
Buy Lavender Hydrosol Wholesale at Essential Oil Wholesaler.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy lavender hydrosol wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified lavender hydrosol at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS