Ajowan oil is native to India. It is mostly cultivated in Gujarat and Rajasthan. It is antiviral and antifungal, it also helps in digestion issues.
How it is derived?
It is obtained by the Ajowan/Yamin plant is an annual plant of the parsley family. The plant has feathery leaves and white flowers and has its origin in India. It may grow up to 2 feet with bright green foliage bearing an umbrella flowering stem producing caraway-like seeds.
It is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
It has a warm and spicy aroma which gives a unique flavor to food.
Which oil does it blend well with?
This oil blends well with sage oil, parsley oil, and thyme oil.
What is ajowan essential oil good for?
This oil is good for treating digestion problems and helps in getting relief from muscular pain, It also helps in treating asthma and bronchitis.
Benefits and Uses:
- It helps in treating diarrhea.
- It helps in treating urinary problems.
- It is used as a flavor in food.
- It gives ease from ear and tooth ache.
- It is commonly used in aromatherapy.
- It gives relief from headaches.
- Do not use it in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not use it in the eyes.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler, manufacture pure and organic certified Ajowan essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.