Amber tree is native to Russia, It is also known as Pinus Succinifera. In ancient times it is widely used in making folk medicines.
How it is extracted?
Amber essential oil is obtained from the resins of the amber tree. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
It has a sweet and woody aroma.
Which essential oil does it blend well with?
What is Amber oil Known for?
Amber oil is known for its analgesic properties. Traditionally, it’s been used as a topical remedy to soothe aching muscles, eliminate spasms, relieve inflammation and it also improves the blood circulation in the body.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil helps in healing wounds.
- This oil helps in treating acne.
- It gives relief from stress and calms the mind.
- It protects the heart from diseases.
- This oil boosts immunity.
- It also works as a great moisturizer for the skin.
- It helps in treating respiratory disorders.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy amber essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified amber essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.