Botanical Name- Pinus succinefera fossil
Country of Origin- India
PlantPart Fossil- Resin
Bland With- Geranium, spruce, pine, cedarwood, galbanum, myrrh.
Extraction Method- Dry Distillation of Crude ResinAmber
Amber Oil has a very vitalizing & tonic effect and helps in activating movement of Kundalini & electrical flow throughout the body. The original source of resin from which the oil is processed is a tree related to Jatoba – the Brazilian energy & sexual tonic.
How it is extracted?
Amber essential oil is obtained from the resins of the amber tree. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
It has a sweet and woody aroma.
Which essential oil does it blend well with?
What is Amber oil Known for?
Amber oil is known for its analgesic properties. Traditionally, it’s been used as a topical remedy to soothe aching muscles, eliminate spasms, relieve inflammation and it also improves the blood circulation in the body.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil helps in healing wounds.
- This oil helps in treating acne.
- It gives relief from stress and calms the mind.
- It protects the heart from diseases.
- This oil boosts immunity.
- It also works as a great moisturizer for the skin.
- It helps in treating respiratory disorders.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy amber essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified amber essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked questions about Amber essential oil.
- What is Amber essential oil good for?
Amber essential oil helps to calm the mind, protect heart health, stimulate the libido, eliminate pain, increase circulation, treat respiratory disorders, prevent
inflammation, boost the brain and detoxify the body, among others.
- What is amber scent used for?
Amber is a blend of ingredients that describes a warm, powdery, sweet scent. It consists of a soiree of ingredients (natural and synthetic) such as vanilla, patchouli,
labdanum, styrax, benzoin and a few more. It is used to create oriental fragrances that convey a rich, spicy and powdery feel.
- What are the health benefits of amber?
Wearing amber, can have a beneficial impact on our mental health, due t the fact that it can relieve stress and tension from the body. Scientists believe that amber
can get rid of anxiety or depression because it releases negativity from our body and it can even balance our emotions and energy levels.