|Product Name||DILL SEED OIL, INDIAN (ANETHI OIL)|
|Botanical Source||Anethum sowa (Family: Umbelliferae)|
|Extraction Method||Steam (sometimes water) distillation|
|Color||Pale to golden yellow|
|Suggested Use||In Flavours & Aromatherapy|
What is Dill Seed Essential Oil/Anethi Oil?
Dill seed oil is an essential oil extracted from the seeds or leaves/stems (dillweed) of the Dill plant. It is also referred as Indian Anethi essential oil.
What are the Applications of Dill Seed Oil?
- Dill seed oil has medicinal characteristics than can improve various health conditions such as intestinal gas (flatulence), liver and gallbladder related complaints. It may also be helpful in treating conditions like urinary tract disorders, kidney disease and painful or difficult urination.
- Anethi oil can be also helpful in fever and colds, cough, infections, spasms, nerve pain, genital ulcers, menstrual cramps, and insomnia disorders.
- When applied to the mouth and throat it helps relaxing the pain and swelling.
- Also used in various dishes as a culinary spice ingredient.
- Used in manufacturing of perfumes and cosmetics, The aromatic characteristics of Dill seed makes it a perfect aroma ingredient in cosmetics, soaps, and perfumes.