About Apricot kernel carrier oil
It is very beneficial for all skin types. It is very rich and nourishing in vitamin A and is known to improve skin elasticity.
Apricot Kernel is native to China and India.
How it is Extracted?
It is extracted using the cold pressing method from oil-rich kernels of apricot skin. Similar to Aloe Vera oil, This oil also works as an excellent moisturizer and carrier base for numerous natural essential oils.
Uses of Apricot oil
- It is used to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- It is used in massage lotions.
- It boosts the immunity system.
- It moisturizes hair and supports its growth.
- It is commonly used in aromatherapy.
- It protects skin against damage caused by UV radiation.
- It gives relief from Stiff and Joint pain.
Is apricot oil safe for babies?
This oil consists of Vitamin A and E which nourish and softens skin, which is good for everyone including babies. Mix it with the baby oil and a simple rub down will have the baby feeling soft and happy.
- It should not be taken internally.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy apricot kernel carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified apricot kernel carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked question about Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil.
- Is apricot kernel oil a carrier oil?
- Is apricot kernel oil good for face?
- How do you use apricot kernel oil on your face?
- Is apricot kernel oil safe for skin?
- Does apricot oil lighten skin?
- Is apricot kernel oil good for oily skin?
- What does apricot kernel oil do?
- Which is better apricot or almond oil?