Cedrus atlantica is native to Morroco. In ancient times it is widely used for treating many skin problems like acne, eczema, and arthritis.
Atlas cedar essential oil is obtained from the Cedrus atlantica plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a sweet and woody aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
This oil easily blends with ylang-ylang essential oil, neroli essential oil, bergamot essential oil, rosemary essential oil, vetiver essential oil, lavender essential oil, and clary sage essential oil.
Is atlas cedar oil is the same as the cedarwood oil?
A true cedarwood oil comes from Atlas cedar (Cedrus atlantica), or its relative the Himalayan cedar (Cedrus deodara), and smells divine. Atlas cedar does smell woodsy, as ‘cedars’ do, but whereas Virginian cedar oil smells like pencils the Atlas smells sweet and balsami.
Benefits and Uses:
- It has antiseptic properties that protect skin from diseases.
- It works as an insect repellent.
- This oil contains antibacterial properties that protect from infections.
- It is used as a moisturizer for hair.
- This oil is widely used for making perfumes and deodorants.
- This oil is also used in making soaps and shampoos.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy atlas cedar essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified atlas cedar essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.