The bay tree is native to west indies. Leaves of bay trees are used for adding flavor in the food and it is also used for manufacturing cosmetics.
How it is extracted?
Bay leaf essential oil is obtained from the leaves of the bay tree. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a slight floral, spicy and oregano like aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
This oil easily blends with bergamot essential oil, clary sage essential oil, coriander essential oil, cypress essential oil, fennel seed essential oil, ginger essential oil, juniper berry essential oil, patchouli essential oil, and ylang-ylang essential oil.
What is bay leaf oil good for?
In addition to decorative use, the leaves and oil are used to make medicine. Sweet bay is used to treat cancer and gas; stimulate bile flow; and cause sweating. Some people apply sweet bay to the scalp for dandruff. It is also put on the skin for pain, especially muscle and joint pain (rheumatism).
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil has anti-bacterial properties that protect from infection.
- This oil also works as an insect repellent.
- It promotes blood circulation in the body.
- It is widely used in flavoring food.
- This oil provides relief from stress and calms the mind.
- It lowers the arthritis pains and back pains.
- This oil is also used in aromatherapy.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy bay leaf essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified bay leaf essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.