Styrax tree is native to southern and eastern Asia. It produces benzoin resins which are widely used in making perfumes and they are also used in making herbal medicines.
How it is obtained?
Benzoin essential oil is obtained by the benzoins resins which are produced by the styrax tree. This oil is extracted by the process of the solvent extraction method.
This oil has a sweet and vanilla-like aroma.
Is benzoin good for skin?
Yes, Benzoin oil is good for the skin. As it is used topically for skin ulcers, bedsores, and cracked skin. In combination with carrier oils like aloe vera carrier oil. benzoin oil is used as a skin protectant.
Benefits and Uses:
- It reduces the appearance of pores and makes the skin clear.
- This oil is used in making soaps and candles.
- It also helps in digestion.
- This oil gives relief from stress and calms the mind.
- It has disinfectant properties that protect us from infections
- It is also used in making perfumes and scents.
- This oil helps in treating cold and cough.
- It is widely used in aromatherapy.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy benzoin essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified benzoin essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.