Benzoin is the resins obtained from the Benjamin tree. It is native to Asia. Benzoin is commonly used in flavoring, medicines, and perfumery.
How it is derived?
Benzoin floral absolute oil is obtained from the resins of the benjamin tree. It is extracted by the process of the solvent extraction method.
What does it smell like?
This oil has a sweet, warm and vanilla-like aroma. Due to this, it is used in perfumery.
Which oil does it blend well with?
What is benzoin oil Known for?
Benzoin oil is used as an absolute oil. It is well known for its antiseptic, anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory properties it is also known for treating wounds and acne.
Uses and Benefits:
- This oil reduces the appearance of wrinkles and makes the skin smoother.
- It is used for treating cough.
- This oil protects us from infection as it works as an antiseptic.
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties that help in getting relief from pains.
- It is good for eliminating bad mood and stress.
- It is also used for treating wounds and ance.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy benzoin floral absolute oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified benzoin floral absolute oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.