Bergamot essential oil is native to southern Italy. It contains antibacterial, deodorizing, refreshing, soothing, and uplifting properties which make it excellent for body skincare preparations.
How it is derived?
It is obtained from the peel of bergamot orange. It is extracted by the process of the cold-pressing method.
Which essential oils does it blend well with?
AROMATIC PROFILE OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Perfumery Note: Top note
- Odor: Complex citrus, tangy-green, sweet, fresh and clean, slightly floral and spicy
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
- Dry-out: Oily-herbaceous, slightly sweet and somewhat balsamic
- Do not use it in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Do not use it in the eyes.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler, manufacture pure and organic certified bergamot essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked questions about Bergamot essential oil.
- What is Bergamot essential oil used for?
Commonly used in aromatherapy to elevate mood and alleviate stress, bergamot oil is also said to have characteristics similar to grapefruit essential oil in that it is antiseptic, antispasmodic, and analgesic (pain-relieving), possibly offering some benefit for health issues like skin infections
- Is Bergamot essential oil good for sleep?
How It Promotes Sleep: Bergamot can be useful in preparing your body for sleep, as it slows the heart rate and lowers blood pressure. Unlike many other citrus oils that are said to be energizing, bergamot is calming, can reduce stress and anxiety, and possesses sedative qualities.
- Where do I apply bergamot essential oil?
Here are a few ways you can keep its scent close:
Mix bergamot essential oil with a carrier oil to use as a body lotion or for massage.
Add two to five drops of Bergamot essential oil to products such as body wash, shampoo, and facial scrubs.
Use it as an ingredient in aromatherapy.
- How do you use bergamot essential oil for anxiety?
Inhale the aroma two to three times to help relieve anxiety. Best used for: In addition to helping ease feelings of anxiety, bergamot essential oil can help ease pain and inflammation or lower cholesterol. It also has antimicrobial properties.