Bergamot essential oil is native to southern Italy. It contains antibacterial, deodorizing, refreshing, soothing, and uplifting properties which make it excellent for body skincare preparations.
How it is derived?
It is obtained from the peel of bergamot orange. It is extracted by the process of the cold-pressing method.
Which essential oils does it blend well with?
Bergamot Oil Blends well with frankincense oil, vetiver essential oil, lavender oil, ylang-ylang essential oil, geranium oil, cypress essential oil, neroli essential oil, and angelica essential oil.
AROMATIC PROFILE OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Perfumery Note: Top note
- Odor: Complex citrus, tangy-green, sweet, fresh and clean, slightly floral and spicy
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
- Dry-out: Oily-herbaceous, slightly sweet and somewhat balsamic
- Do not use it in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Do not use it in the eyes.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler, manufacture pure and organic certified bergamot essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
There are no reviews yet.