About the Borage Carrier Oil
Borage carrier oil is made from the borage plant is indigenous to North Africa and Europe and has since been naturalized to North America. Also known as starflower, the plant’s herbal parts are edible. It contains highly rich essential fatty acids.
Borage seed oil is obtained from the seeds of the Borago officinal is (borage plant). It is extracted by the process of the Cold Pressing method.
Uses of Borage seed oil:-
- It is used for the treatment of cough.
- It prevents hair fall.
- It is also brilliant at treating skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
- This oil nourishes the skin.
- Helps hair retain moisture and conditions hair.
- It helps to counter depression.
How does it smell like?
Its aroma is woody, earthy and sweet.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Not to used by someone having liver disease.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy borage seed carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified borage seed carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
There are no reviews yet.