About Myrrh Absolute Oil
Myrrh Absolute oil is one of the most famous essential oil of the world, which has various health related benefits for the human body.
Myrrh is native to northeastern Africa and southwest Asia. It was very popular in the ancient world and was used as a medicine by the Chinese and Egyptians.
Finding authentic Myrrh Absolute oil is quite difficult, but at essential oils wholesaler, we provide genuine products made from high quality of raw material in wholesale.
How it is derived?
Myrrh oil is extracted from resin or gum comes from the cut bark of thorny commiphora myrrh tree, which is related to the Frankincense Tree.
What does Myrrh Absolute Oil smell like?
Myrrh oil is known for nice earthy, smoky and woody smell, that helps in relaxation.
Benefits and Uses:
- Can be used for getting relief from cold and cough.
- Can be used for smoothing the skin while promoting relaxation.
- It helps in uplifting the negative mood by inhaling its sedative scent.
- It helps in healing of wounds by protecting them from infection.
- Myrrh Absolute oil is used in massage therapy for healing muscles pain.
Why Myrrh Absolute Oil is good for hair?
Myrrh Absolute Oil is used to strengthens the roots of hair and thus reduces hair loss. Along with this it also helps in removing dandruff and its scent also stimulates the brain, promotes alertness, and boosts energy.
Which essential oil it goes well with?
It blends well with various other essential oil like Frankincense, lavender essential oil, jasmine sambac floral absolute and Eucalyptus oil. However, its combination with frankincense essential oil is very well-known for its added advantages from a very long time.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Diabetes patient should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it on eyes.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesaler of essential oils from India. We manufacture pure grade essential oils, absolute oils and hydrosol at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients.
There are no reviews yet.