Melaleuca cajuputi is native to Australia and southern Asia. In ancient times leaves of this plant are used for treating burns, wounds and cold.
How it is extracted?
This oil is obtained from the Melaleuca cajuputi plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a fresh and fruity aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil helps in treating a cold.
- It is also used for treating toothaches
- It is good for the skin as it makes the skin smoother.
- This oil protects us from infections.
- This oil helps in treating headaches.
- It provides relief from muscle pains.
- It is also used for treating asthma.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy cajuput essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified cajuput essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.