Cinnamomum Camphora plant is native to China. Camphor has been used for many centuries as a culinary spice. It is also used for making medicines.
Camphor essential oil is obtained from the Cinnamomum Camphora plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a fresh, woody and menthol-like aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Is camphor oil good for scalp?
This is one of the best scalp friendly remedies where you just need to mix a small amount of camphor oil in coconut oil. Keep it in a bottle, and apply it each night before going to bed. Camphor cools your scalp and helps to reduce dandruff.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil helps in treating acne.
- This oil helps in healing burns and wounds.
- It contains anti-fungal properties which makes it useful for treating toenail fungal.
- It is widely used in making cosmetics.
- It prevents hair loss.
- This oil provides relief from muscle and joint pains
- This oil is also used in fighting depression.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy camphor essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified camphor essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.