Dianthus caryophyllus is also known as the carnation or clove pink. It is a species of Dianthus, It is native to Egypt. It is commonly in fragrances and perfumery because of its very sweet smell.
Carnation floral absolute oil is obtained from the carnation flower. It is extracted by the process of the solvent extraction method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a little spicy, minty and sweet honey-like aroma, which makes it useful to modify fragrances of modern perfumes.
What is Carnation oil good for?
Carnation oils have therapeutic benefits for the treatment of skin rashes and act as a conditioner for the skin. It is used in a variety of cosmetic formulations for reducing wrinkles, assisting with cases of eczema, minimizes aches; conditioning the skin, and calming instances of rosacea.
Uses and Benefits:
- It has antiseptic properties that help in healing wounds, cuts, and infections.
- It helps in getting relief from muscle pains and stress.
- This oil nourishes the skin and helps in reducing wrinkles and rashes.
- This oil helps in treating eczema.
- It is widely used in aromatherapy.
- This oil is commonly used in cosmetics because of its sweet aroma.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy carnation absolute oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified carnation absolute oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.