About Carrot Seed CO2 Extract Oil
Buy pure Carrot Seed CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. This plant is native to Europe and western Asia. It is a biennial plant with white flowers that grow seeds. In some parts of the world, it is known as ‘Queen Anne’s Lace’. It is one of the most widely used oils for skincare and so used in many cosmetics, especially for mature skin. This is because of its antibacterial, antifungal, anti-oxidant properties.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the seeds of the carrot plant through the CO2 extraction method. It is a pale-yellow color liquid with a soft sweet-earthy aroma. Also, its fragrance is quite fruity with a little bit of musky essence.
Blends well with Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, and Rosemary.
Uses & Benefits
- Can aid in treating scars, acne, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- Tones the skin and counter aging by removing wrinkles.
- Provides some relief from muscular spasms, joint pains, and arthritis.
- Improves digestion and blood circulation.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in tightly sealed, preferably full container. Protect from heat and light.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading carrot seed extract manufacturer and wholesale supplier of essential oils. These organic-certified CO2 Extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. All our products are manufactured using only the finest raw materials and available at affordable prices. We export them in more than 50 nations worldwide including the USA, UK, Australia, Malaysia, Canada, and many European nations.
Frequently asked question about Carrot Seed CO2 Extract.
- What is carrot extract?
- What is the advantage of co2 perfume extraction?
- What does carrot extract do to the skin?
Rich in Antioxidants: The beta carotene found in carrot seed oil is rich in antioxidants, which are vital in fending off skin-damaging free radicals found in everything from polluted air to the sun’s rays.
- Is carrot extract good for face?