About Cedarwood CO2 Extract Oil
Buy pure Cedarwood CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. Cedars trees with scented wood and square-cracked bark. It is one of the oldest and widely known oils in human history, especially used for meditation, religious ceremonies, and cure some common illnesses. It is also used in many cosmetics for preventing hair loss and reduce acne breakouts. Also, the woody fragrance makes it quite a unique addition in aromatherapy.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the bark and leaves of the cedar tree through the CO2 extraction method. It is a pale brown in color with a strong woody aroma.
Blends well with Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Patchouli, Rosemary, and Thyme.
Uses & Benefits
- Treats acne, oily skin, and relieve skin itching.
- Aid in fighting dandruff and treating scalp eczema.
- Making perfumes and in cosmetic products to add its unique fragrance.
- Acts as a great insect and moth repellent.
- Its soothing scent helps in eliminating stress and anxiety.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store it in a tightly sealed, preferably full container. Also, protect it from heat and light.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of Cedarwood CO2 extracted essential oil. All our organic-certified CO2 Extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We export them in more than 50 countries worldwide and our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.