About Celery Seed Essential OIl:
The celery seed essential oil is derived from the celery plant, scientifically known as Apium graveolens from the Umbelliferae plant family. The oil is extensively used in aromatherapy and for medicinal purposes.
Applications & Health Benefits of Celery Seed Essential OIl:
Celery plant is considered as medicinal plant and different parts have been used traditionally to treat a variety of health conditions.
Also known as Ajamoda in Ayurveda, Celery seed and its oil have been used for thousands of years in treating neurological afflictions, poor digestion, hepatitis, influenza, water retention, high blood pressure, insomnia, arthritis, gout, stone formation in gall bladder or kidneys, asthma, arthritis, dizziness and various ailments related to spleen and liver.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy celery seed essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified celery seed essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked questions about celery seed essential oil.
- What do you use celery seed essential oil for?
- Consume one to two drops of Celery Seed oil morning and night to promote healthy digestion.*
- Soak in a relaxing, sleep-inducing Epsom Salt bath adding three to four drops to warm bath water.
- Blend with Fractional Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- What note is celery seed essential oil?
- What does celery seed smell like?
- Does celery seed help weight loss?
- Is celery good for hair?
Helps in getting strong, healthy hair
Celery juice comprises a high amount of water and vitamin A. Both being great for our hair, it keeps our scalp hydrated and cures dandruff, and also nourishes the roots and strands. That apart, it also helps in hair growth and improving the texture of our hair.
- What are the benefits of celery juice?