Matricaria recutita is native to western Asia. It is widely used in making herbal medicines for treating fever, cough and healing wounds.
Chamomile blue essential oil is obtained from the Matricaria recutita plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a sweet and fruity aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil helps in treating eczema.
- It promotes blood circulation in the body.
- This oil helps in digestion.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and makes the skin clear.
- This oil promotes the growth of healthy hair.
- It provides relief from muscle pains.
- It gives relief from stress and calms the mind.
How to use blue chamomile essential oil:
- It can be applied topically,
- Add a few drops of oil in water while taking a bath.
- Inhale it directly or add it in a diffuser.
- Combine blue chamomile with yarrow and helichrysum oil in a carrier oil to support healthy inflammatory response.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy chamomile blue essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified chamomile blue essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.