What is Champaca Essential Oil?
Champaca Essential Oil is distilled from flowers very similar to plumeria. It is derived from a subtropical tree, michelia champaca of the magnolia family.
Aromatic Profile of Champaka Essential Oil
- Top Note: Sweet, heavily floral notes
- Heart Note: Sweet, floral, herbaceous undertone
- Base Note: Exotic, complex balsamic herbaceous notes
- Classification: Heart note
- Tenacity: Medium
Odour: Intense Intoxicating, sweet , floral & fruity fragrance – Exotic, full-bodied floral intensely green and herbaceous
Properties: Anti-depressant, aphrodisiac, emollient , calming, warming, anti-spasmodic, antiseptic, stimulant, euphoric
Blending Properties of Champaca Essential Oil:
Rose essential oil, Jasmine oil, Ylang Ylang, Neroli, Sandalwood and other floral scents and all citrus oils. In addition it also mixes well with sweet, woody oils including Sandalwood, Patchouli, Atlas cedarwood; and more.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy champaca essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified champaca essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.