About Cinnamon CO2 Extract
Buy pure Cinnamon CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. Cinnamon trees are found in India, Sri Lanka, and some parts of Southeast Asia. It is one of the oldest used spices in human history. Its various benefits mentioned in ancient Ayurvedic and Chinese texts. Its rich benefits once made it more valuable than Gold. It is still used for cosmetic and therapeutic purposes. Some new studies have also found that it has antibacterial property which makes it more beneficial for cosmetics.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the bark of the cinnamon tree through the CO2 extraction process. We manufacture it only using the finest quality cinnamon barks. This extract method provides purer oil than other processes. It is a pale-yellow color liquid with sweet-spicy odor.
Blends well with Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, Rosemary, and Thyme.
Uses & Benefits
- Enhances blood circulation, boosts immunity and improves digestion.
- Effective against wrinkles, acne, and rashes.
- Treat cough, cold, arthritis, and muscle pains.
- To relieve the mind from any stress and tension in aromatherapy.
- Used in cooking many regional cuisines.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in tightly sealed, preferably full container. Protect from heat and light.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of Cinnamon CO2 Extract essential oils. All our CO2 Extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We export them in 50+ nations worldwide and our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.