Botanical Name – Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
Family – Lauraceae
Origin – India
Part Used – Leaves and Twigs
Extraction Method – Steam Distillation
Oil Grade – Therapeutic
Fragrance – Spicy, sweet, cinnamon with a green note
Blends well with – Frankincense, Myrrh, Orange, Mandarin, Benzoin, Clove, Coriander.
Cinnamon aroma in a room helps reduce rowsiness, irritability, pain and frequency of headaches. It also supports the respiratory and digestive systems and invigorates & rejuvenates the mind and body.Cinnamon Leaf Pure Essential Oil has a warm, spicy aroma with germicidal, antiseptic and anti-fungal properties. It has a soothing effect that comforts and soothes the body and mind and also acts as a physical & emotional stimulant that gets to the blood and mind in motion.
The cinnamon tree is commonly known as Cinnamomum Verum. It is native to Sri Lanka. It is used for treating diabetes for many centuries.
How it is obtained?
Cinnamon leaf essential oil is obtained from the cinnamon tree. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a sweet, spicy and woody aroma.
Which essential oil does it blend well with?
This oil easily blends with bergamot essential oil, frankincense essential oil, cardamom essential oil, ginger essential oil, black pepper essential oil, ylang-ylang essential oil and tea tree essential oil.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil nourishes dry skin.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and makes the skin clear.
- It is used for treating acne.
- This oil provides relief from muscle and joint pains.
- It promotes the growth of healthy hair.
- It gives relief from stress and calms the mind.
How do you use cinnamon leaf essential oil?
- Place a few drops of oil in your bathwater, the aroma fills your bathroom and creates a calm feeling.
- Put one drop of cinnamon essential oil on the back of your pillowcase to promote restful sleep.
- Mix a drop or two of cinnamon oil into massage oil before indulging.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy cinnamon leaf essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified cinnamon leaf essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked question.
- What is cinnamon essential oil good for?
Cinnamon oil has a variety of health and beauty benefits. It can be used as an antibacterial and antifungal agent. It can also be used in aromatherapy as a relaxant. Cinnamon oil is very strong and must be used sparingly.
- Does cinnamon kill virus?
Cinnamon can kill bacteria, viruses and even drug-resistant fungi. It can disrupt a particularly nasty type of bacterial colony called a biofilm that coats the surface of medical devices and wreaks havoc with hospital-acquired infections.
- Can you consume cinnamon essential oil?
Internally: Can cinnamon essential oil be ingested? The FDA recognizes cinnamon oil as safe for consumption, but ingesting any essential oil is ONLY recommended when you use a very high-quality oil from a reputable brand.