ABOUT CITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL
Citronella is native to tropical areas of Asia, It is commercially grown in India. It is used to get rid of headaches. It also boosts the energy level.
How it is extracted?
Citronella essential oil is obtained from the leaves and stems of the citronella plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it Smell Like?
This oil has a sweet lemon-like smell.
Which oil does it blend well with?
What is citronella oil good for?
Citronella oil is sourced from certain species of plants in the Cymbopogon genus. The citronella oil is good for use in a natural insect repellent. The oil is widely used in different kinds of insect repellent products such as lotions, sprays, candles, and diffusers and many more.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil is used for healing wounds.
- It is used in creams and lotions.
- This oil provides relief from headaches.
- It provides relief from stress and calms the mind.
- This is widely used in aromatherapy.
- It is also used in making perfumes.
- This oil is used as a moisturizer in soaps.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy citronella essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified citronella essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.