About Clove Bud CO2 Extract Oil
Buy pure Clove Buds CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. The clove tree can grow up to 50 feet and have bright red flowers. One of the most widely used oils by humans for a long time for the great benefits it offers. It is also great to prevent oral cavities by inhibiting such organisms. It is extensively used in oral care products and provides some relief from digestive discomforts.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the dried clove buds through the CO2 extraction process. Its aroma is a mix of woody and spicy with a little sweet smell. It is pale-yellow to clear in color.
Blends well with Basil, Benzoin, Cinnamon, Ginger, and Lavender.
Benefits & Uses
- Treat cough, cold, sore throat, mild fever, or bronchitis.
- Used in confectioneries as a flavoring agent.
- In oral care products like toothpaste or mouthwashes as well as a home remedy for dental pain.
- Effective against skin itching due to its anti-microbial properties.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store it in tightly sealed, preferably full containers. Protect it from heat and light.
Why buy Clove Bud CO2 Extract from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of clove bud extract. All our CO2 extracts are 100% pure. We also offer all types of essential oils which are organic-certified. We export them in 50+ nations worldwide and our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.
Frequently asked question about Clove Bud Co2 Extract.
- Is Clove and clove bud the same?
- Which method is used for isolation of clove?
Steam distillation is used because if the cloves were heated directly, the oil and cloves might be damaged, instead it is heated by the steam which is gentler. The safety tube must be below the surface of the water in the boiling flask.
- What can clove cure?
- What is clove bud good for?