About Coriander CO2 Extract Oil
Buy pure Coriander CO2 Extract Oil from Essential Oils Wholesaler online. From ancient times, it has found various uses from making medicines to adding flavors in food dishes. This herb is native to Europe and northern Africa but now is cultivated in most parts of the world. It is also known as ‘Chinese parsley‘. It is still an important part of Indian and Chinese cuisines. Scientists are also researching on its magnificent benefits for improving the digestive system.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the fresh seeds of the Coriander herb through the CO2 extraction process. We select only the finest quality for seeds for obtaining the oil. It is transparent to pale yellow in color with a sweet woody aroma.
It blends well with Bergamot, Cinnamon, Ginger, Lemon, Neroli, and Orange.
Uses & Benefits
- To relieve nervous tension or fatigue and uplift the mood.
- Aid in treating mild fever, cough, and sore throat.
- Improves digesting and induces appetite.
- Provides some relief from muscle spasm, joint pains, and arthritis.
Storage & Handling
Store it in a tightly sealed, preferably full container. Also, protect it from heat and light.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage and Handling: Store in tightly sealed, preferably full container. Protect from heat and light.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of organic-certified essential oils. Our CO2 extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. Coriander extract has gained popularity in few last years. We export them in 50+ nations worldwide and our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.
Frequently asked question about Coriander CO2 Extract.
- How do you extract oil from coriander?
- Is it good to drink coriander everyday?
- Is coriander water good for thyroid?