Cucumber Seed oil is native to India. It is rich in linoleic acid, Vitamin E, and other nutrients. It is a great oil for hair. It helps build the elasticity of naturally curly hair,
How it is derived?
This oil is obtained from the seeds of the cucumber plant. It is extracted by the process of the Cold Pressing method.
How does it smell like?
Its aroma is fresh, fruity and woody.
Is cucumber seed oil is good for hair growth?
Yes, It is good for hair growth because It prevents the damage caused by chemical or heat and it supports the growth of hair and reduces the chance of hair loss.
Which oil does it blend well with?
It blends well with olive oil, cucumber juice, vitamin C and other carrier oils like avocado carrier oil, apricot kernel carrier oil and sweet almond oil.
Benefits and Uses:-
- It helps to heal dry skin.
- It helps in reducing wrinkles.
- It is used in aromatherapy.
- It helps in treating eczema.
- It reduces stretch marks.
- It also helps in healing with chest problems.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Diabetes patients should not use it.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy cucumber seed carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified cucumber seed carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
There are no reviews yet.