Cucumber Seed oil is native to India. It is rich in linoleic acid, Vitamin E, and other nutrients. It is a great oil for hair. It helps build the elasticity of naturally curly hair,
How it is derived?
This oil is obtained from the seeds of the cucumber plant. It is extracted by the process of the Cold Pressing method.
How does it smell like?
Its aroma is fresh, fruity and woody.
Is cucumber seed oil is good for hair growth?
Yes, It is good for hair growth because It prevents the damage caused by chemical or heat and it supports the growth of hair and reduces the chance of hair loss.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Benefits and Uses:-
- It helps to heal dry skin.
- It helps in reducing wrinkles.
- It is used in aromatherapy.
- It helps in treating eczema.
- It reduces stretch marks.
- It also helps in healing with chest problems.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Diabetes patients should not use it.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy cucumber seed carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified cucumber seed carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked question about Cucumber carrier oil.
- How do I use cucumber seed oil on my face?
- Is cucumber oil good for oily skin?
- Is cucumber seed oil good for face?
- What does cucumber seed oil smell like?
It has a lively, bright aroma that is reminiscent of water infused with the fresh fruit to be sipped on hot summer days.