Canarium luzonicum tree is native to the Philippines.It is widely used in making herbal medicines for treating scars, wounds, and cough.
How it is obtained?
Elemi essential oil is obtained from the Canarium luzonicum tree. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a fresh, spicy and woody aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
This oil blends well with Rosemary essential oil, Cardamom essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Cinnamon essential oil, Allspice essential oil, Frankincense essential oil, Lemon essential oil, and Myrrh absolute oil.
Benefits and Uses:
- It helps in healing cuts and wounds.
- This oil contains antiseptic properties which makes it useful to fight with infection.
- This oil improves respiratory health.
- It gives relief from muscle pains.
- This oil boosts immunity.
- It reduces stress and calms the mind.
How to use Elemi oil?
Put a few drops of Elemi oil into a bowl of hot water. Cover your head and the bowl with a towel. Breathe deeply, and let the heat, steam, and nature-inspiring aroma fill your senses for five relaxing minutes.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy elemi essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified elemi essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.