The Corymbia citriodora tree is native to Australia. It grows up to 25-40 meters in height with smooth pale bark. The leaves are narrow and highly aromatic, smelling strongly like lemon.
How it is extracted?
Eucalyptus citriodora essential oil is obtained from the leaves of corymbia citriodora tree. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a sweet, fresh and lemon-like smell.
Which oil does it blend well with?
What is Eucalyptus Citriodora oil good for?
The fragrant grey-green leaves of the Eucalyptus citriodora tree create a fresh, lemony, camphor-like essential oil. Emotionally and energetically, eucalyptus citriodora essential oil cools and calms. It is often used to help cleanse the mind, body, and spirit, especially when looking to reduce negative emotions.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil helps in treating wounds.
- This oil used as an insect repellent.
- It is used for treating cold and cough.
- It is used in making soaps and candle making.
- This oil is used in making perfumes.
- This oil is widely in aromatherapy.
- It is also used for treating dandruff.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy eucalyptus citriodora essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified Eucalyptus citriodora essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.