About Eucalyptus CO2 Extract Oil
Buy pure Eucalyptus CO2 Extract Oil from Essential Oils Wholesaler. This oil originated in Australia but now it is also manufactured in India, Brazil, and China. There are currently more than 500 different varieties of Eucalyptus. Some Indian and Chinese medicines also use it for improving breathing and provide relief from cough or congestion. It is considered suitable for aromatherapy because of its soothing scent. Some experts also believe that it can control blood sugar for diabetic patients and scientists are researching this.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from fresh leaves of Eucalyptus through the CO2 extraction method. We manufacture our oil in Kannauj, India. It is color to pale-yellow color liquid with a rich & fresh woody aroma.
Blends well with Benzoin, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, and Thyme.
Uses & Benefits
- Widely used in aromatherapy to soothe the mind by relieving any stress or tension.
- Acts as a great disinfectant and cleansing agent in many household products.
- Treat dandruff and scalp itching.
- Boosts Respiratory and Immune system.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of essential oils. All our organic-certified CO2 Extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We export them in 50+ nations worldwide and our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.
Frequently asked question about Eucalyptus CO2 Extract.
- What is Eucalyptus extract good for?
- Is Eucalyptus good for anxiety?
- What is the strongest eucalyptus oil?