Evening Primrose Carrier Oil is originated in China. It contains high levels of GLA essential fatty acids and is good for dry and mature skin. This oil helps in soothing inflammation and can be used in hair care applications such as dandruff.
Evening Primrose Carrier Oil is extracted from the seeds of Oenothera biennis through the cold-pressed extraction method.
What is Evening Primrose good for?
It is good for skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, and acne. Women also use this oil for premenstrual syndrome, breast pain, endometriosis, and symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes.
Benefits and Uses:-
- It helps to remove acne.
- It helps in reducing high blood pressure.
- It is also used in food as a dietary source.
- It is widely used in aromatherapy.
- It helps in improving skin health.
- It helps in treating eczema.
- It helps in improving heart health.
How does it smell like?
It has a very faint scent. Carrier oils do not have a strong aroma like essential oils but their scents are much more subdued.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- If you have any disease consult a doctor before using it.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy evening primrose carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified jojoba carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked question about Evening Primrose carrier oil.
- Is evening primrose oil a carrier oil?
- Can you apply evening primrose oil directly skin?
- What is evening primrose oil used to treat?
- What does evening primrose do to hormones?
In addition to maintaining proper health, GLA found in EPO produces prostaglandins, a hormone that generates an inflammatory response and also regulates blood flow. Some women have had some success using EPO to treat menopause symptoms.
- Does evening primrose cause hair loss?
- Is evening primrose oil good for wrinkles?
- Is primrose oil good for anxiety?