About Fennel CO2 Extract
Buy pure Fennel CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. Fennel belongs to the Apiaceae plant family native to southern Europe. In Roman and Greek cultures, it is widely used to encourage strength and longevity by warriors. This is due to its strong refreshing scent. It has some therapeutic benefits as well in making medicines. Some studies have also shown that it can reduce the effects of PMS. Also, Fennel is also used in India as a mouth freshener.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the fennel seeds through the CO2 extraction method. This extract has a spicy-woody aroma with a little bit of sweet scent. It is clear to pale yellow in color with a thin consistency.
Blends well with Basil, Black Pepper, Geranium, and Lavender.
Uses & Benefits
- Boost the immune, respiratory, and digestive systems.
- Nourishes the skin and counters aging.
- As a flavoring agent in many international cuisines due to its fresh essence.
- Can be used to balance menstrual cycles.
- Calm the mind by eliminating stress or tension.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store it in tightly sealed, preferably full containers. Protect it from heat and light.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of essential oils. All our CO2 Extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We offer high-quality Fennel Extract at the best prices in the market online. Our clients are from more than 50 countries worldwide.
Frequently asked question about Fennel CO2 Extract.
- What is fennel extract?
- What are fennel pills used for?
- Does fennel have side effects?
- What are the most common uses for fennel?
Most cooks use only the bulb, but you can treat the feathery fronds as an herb and stuff the stalks into whole fish before roasting.
- Drinks. …
- Risotto. …
- Relish. …
- Pasta salad. …
- Braised. …
- Stuffing. …
- Pizza. …