About Frankincense CO2 Extract
Buy pure Frankincense CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. It has great medicinal and therapeutic values out of all essential oils. Its tree is native to northern Africa. The strong mesmerizing aroma is the reason for its usage of many religious ceremonies in the past. Its anti-inflammatory property is one of the biggest reasons for its usage currently. Also, it is used in making skincare products, medicines, and especially in aromatherapy.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the resin of the Boswellia tree through the CO2 extraction method. The woody-spicy aroma of this extract which is quite strong. It is pale yellow in color with a thick consistency.
Blends well with Benzoin, Bergamot, Lavender, Lemon, and Orange.
Uses & Benefits
- Widely used in perfumery because of its strong scent.
- Effective against congestion, asthma, and bronchitis.
- Relaxes the mind by reducing any stress or tension in aromatherapy.
- Treat acne, skin itching, and counters aging.
- Provides some relief from arthritis, muscular pains due to its anti-inflammatory property.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in tightly sealed, preferably full container. Protect it from heat and light.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of essential oils. All our CO2 Extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We offer organic-certified Frankincense Extract to our global clients from more than 50 nations. Our high-quality products and best prices online have made us a reputed company in the industry.
Frequently asked question about Frankincense CO2 Extract.
- Is frankincense good for lungs?
- What is frankincense extract?
- Does frankincense help with wrinkles?
- What are the side effects of frankincense?
In addition, some individuals may experience irritation or an allergic reaction when applying frankincense essential oil to the skin. A skin patch test should be done before using any new essential oil. Additionally, essential oils shouldn’t be applied to skin undilut