About Gandhi Roots Essential Oil (Sugandh Mantri):
Gandhi root essential oil is found in Assam, and other lower altitudes of Arunachal, Nagaland and Tripurain in India. It is also known as sugandh mantri essential oil. The common name gandhi derives from a Hindi word means fragrance and word mantri means king. Thus sugandh mantri roughly translates as the fragrance king or king of fragrances.
Gandhi roots essential oil has a bold, earthy, resinous aroma that reminds some people of being in the woods.
This special essential oil is proven to have much health-related and therapeutic benefits as well.
Making of Gandhi Roots Essential Oil:
Gandhi root essential oil is extracted from the dark brown, dried rhizomes of homalomena plants found in the forests of India.
The oil is distilled from its aromatic rhizomes by the steam distillation method.
Uses of Gandhi Roots Essential Oil:
- The Gandhi roots essential oil is used for boosting immunity as well as for overcoming emotional stress.
- It is calming oil with an exotic aroma.
- It is also used to support organs for treating cold, cough, infection, and to recover injuries.
- It is widely used for preparing attars and perfume formulations.
- This essential oil is anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic.
- This essential oil helps in fighting infections and reduces muscular pain.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not use it in the eyes.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler manufacture pure grade oils at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.