About Geranium CO2 Extract
Buy pure Geranium CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. The geranium plant belongs to the Geraniaceae family. It is native to South Africa, Madagascar, and Morocco. It is widely used as a cheaper alternative to rose. That is why it is sometimes known as ‘Poor Man’s Rose Oil’. Also, it has many properties of a rose as well such as it is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the leaves and stalks of its plant through the CO2 extraction method. This oil has an exotic floral aroma similar to rosy with a slight touch of mint. It is greenish-yellow in color.
Blends well with Basil, Cedarwood, Jasmine, and Neroli.
Uses & Applications
- Used in making perfumes and many cosmetic products.
- Relaxes the mind and uplifts the mood due to its floral fragrance.
- Aid in treating dermatitis, eczema, bruises, and sore throats.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store t in tightly sealed, preferably full container. Protect it from heat and light.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of essential oils. Our High-Quality CO2 Extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We offer organic-certified Geranium extract online at the best industry prices. We export them to more than 50 countries worldwide including the USA, UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, etc.
Frequently asked question about Geranium CO2 Extract.
- What are the benefits of geranium?
- How do you extract essential oils from geraniums?
- Do Geraniums prefer sun or shade?
- Is geranium oil good for wrinkles?
Geranium oil’s astringent effect allows skin tissues to tighten and contract, significantly reducing the appearance of wrinkles. It also has antioxidant effects to slow down skin aging, helping you look younger. This oil is such a simple addition to your skin care rituals.
- Is Rose Geranium the same as geranium?