About Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger Essential Oil or Ginger Root Oil is extracted from the root of the Zingiber officinale herb, better known as Ginger. The Ginger root has special significance in ayurveda and has been used from ancient time for its ability to soothe inflammation, fevers, colds, respiratory discomforts, nausea, menstrual complaints, upset stomachs, arthritis, and rheumatism.
The root of the herb Zingiber officinale is commonly known as Ginger. This herb is most commonly grown in Asian Region. Due to it’s Medicational properties, it is also considered as the classic gold in Ayurveda.
How Ginger Essential Oil is Made?
By hydro distillation method with constant monitoring for pressure and flame, the ginger is processed to extract the GinGer Essential oils, which takes a few days to complete.
What are the Applications & Health Benefits of Ginger Essential Oil?
- Because of its medicinal properties, ginger Oil has a lot of health benefits, like simulating and warming human body.
- Tropical usage also helps in reducing feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, lethargy, agitation, dizziness, as well as fatigue.
- Ginger oil also has a variety of medicinal properties be it reducing redness, eliminates bacteria, inhibits the signs of skin damage and aging, and restores colour and radiance to a dull complexion.
- Ginger oil also plays important role in dermatology, contributes to the health and cleanliness of the scalp, soothes dryness and itchiness, and enhances healthier hair growth by stimulating and improving circulation to the scalp.
- The ginger essential oil also acts as facilitator in eliminating of body toxins, enhances appetite, boosts digestion, clears the respiratory tract, soothes aches, eases discomforts of the stomach and bowel, and reduces inflammation.