About Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger Essential Oil or Ginger Root Oil is extracted from the root of the Zingiber officinale herb, better known as Ginger. The Ginger root has special significance in Ayurveda and has been used from ancient times for its ability to soothe inflammation, fevers, colds, respiratory discomforts, nausea, menstrual complaints, upset stomachs, arthritis, and rheumatism.
The root of the herb Zingiber officinale is commonly known as Ginger. This herb is most commonly grown in the Asian Region. Due to its Medicational properties, it is also considered as the classic gold in Ayurveda.
How Ginger Essential Oil is Made?
By hydro distillation method with constant monitoring for pressure and flame, the ginger is processed to extract the GinGer Essential oils, which takes a few days to complete.
What are the Applications & Health Benefits of Ginger Essential Oil?
- Because of its medicinal properties, ginger oil has a lot of health benefits, like simulating and warming the human body.
- Tropical usage also helps in reducing feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, lethargy, agitation, dizziness, as well as fatigue.
- Ginger oil also has a variety of medicinal properties be it reducing redness, eliminates bacteria, inhibits the signs of skin damage and aging, and restores color and radiance to a dull complexion.
- Ginger oil also plays an important role in dermatology, contributes to the health and cleanliness of the scalp, soothes dryness and itchiness, and enhances healthier hair growth by stimulating and improving circulation to the scalp.
- The ginger essential oil also acts as a facilitator in eliminating body toxins, enhances appetite, boosts digestion, clears the respiratory tract, soothes aches, eases discomforts of the stomach and bowels, and reduces inflammation.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler manufacture pure grade oils at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.