|Product Name||Ginger Lily Oil (Kapoor Kachri)|
|Botanical Source||Hedychium spicatum (Family: Zingiberaceae)|
|Extraction Method||Steam distillation|
Physical Properties Ginger Lily Oil (Kapoor Kachri) Essential Oil
|Color||Light Yellow to brown|
|Odour||Woody, Camphoraceous, Spicy and peculiar odour|
|Suggested Use||In Perfumery, Flavours, Ayurveda & Aromatherapy|
|Country of Origin||India|
What is Ginger Lily Essential Oil?
Ginger Lily essential oil is also known as Kapur Kachari oil, well known in India and Southern Asia as a powerful antioxidant and antimicrobal.
Ginger Lily is mainly grown in the tropical and semi-tropical areas of India. It is also found in most areas of Europe and North America. It is a kind of herb, also known as White Butterfly Ginger Lily.
Ginger Lily essential oil is best known for its attractive sweet fragrance.
Therapeutic Benefits of Kapoor Kacheri
Anti-allergenic, Anti-arthritic, Anti-asthmatic, Anti-bacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-rheumatic, Anti-spasmodic, Decongestant, Expectorant, Mucolytic, Tonifying
How it is derived?
Ginger lily essential oil is extracted from the flowers and root of Hedychium Spaticum plant.
Steam distillation method is used to extract Ginger lily essential oil.
What does Ginger lily essential oil smell like?
The oil has a fresh, woody and spicy odour and it is found in shades of yellow, and has a similar smell of patchouli.
Benefits and uses:
- Ginger lily essential oil is commonly used in perfumery.
- Ginger lily essential oil is used in treating nausea & vomiting.
- This oil is also used to treat asthma.
- It is used in creams and lotions.
- It is also used in massage therapy.
- It also provide relief from mental stress.
- It helps in calming the mind and body.
- It helps in treating liver problem.
Which essential oil it blends well with?
Ginger lily essential oil blends well with various other essential oils including Frankincense oil, ylang ylang oil, ginger oil, neroli and many more.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it on eyes.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler manufacture pure grade oils at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked questions about Ginger lily essential oil.
- What is ginger essential oil good for?
- What is ginger lily oil?
- What is lily essential oil good for?
- What can you mix with ginger essential oil?