About Grapeseed Carrier oil
It is indigenous to Chile and cultivated to produce wine grapes. It is considered great for skin as it protects the skin against sun damage, tones it and helps to reduce the blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks, etc.
How it is derived?
This Oil is obtained from the seeds of the Vitis vinifera PLANT, It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
Which oil does it blend with?
Benefits and Uses:-
- It clears the skin.
- It nourishes the hair.
- It reduces the appearance of scars.
- It prevents hair loss
- It is used in grape wine.
- It reduces stretch marks and wrinkles.
- It is also used in aromatherapy.
- It removes dark circles.
How does Grapeseed carrier oil smell like?
It has a light, nutty aroma with a hint of sweetness.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy grapeseed carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified grapeseed carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.