The hazelnut also is known as filbert or cob nut. It is native to the USA, Europe, and Asia. Hazelnut carrier oil is commonly used as a cooking oil.
How it is derived?
Hazelnut Carrier oil is obtained from the hazelnut. It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
Which oil does it blend with?
It blends well with Almond Sweet carrier oil.
Is hazelnut oil good for cooking?
Yes, It is good for cooking because it has a similar composition to extra virgin olive oil with high content in Omega 9 and Omega 6 fatty acids. The best-unsaturated fats include oleic acid, omega 9, omega 6, and omega 3. Compared to other cooking oils, hazelnut oil has really strong good fats, creating a healthy cooking oil alternative.
Benefits and Uses:-
- It is used in skincare products.
- It nourishes the skin.
- It is used in dressing food.
- It is also used in aromatherapy.
- It works as a moisturizer.
- It reduces wrinkles and acne.
How does it smell like?
It has a sweet and nutty aroma.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it
- Pregnant ladies should stay away from this oil.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy hazelnut carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified hazelnut carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.