About Basil CO2 Extract Oil
Buy pure Basil CO2 Extract Oil from Essential Oils Wholesaler. It belongs to the Lamiaceae family. Basil herb originated in India and considered sacred by many Indians. It was once known as the ‘The Royal Herb’ because of its extensive use for medicinal purposes. Ayurveda has mentioned its various health benefits. It was and still used in many cooking many Indian and Italian dishes.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the leaves of the basil plant through the CO2 extraction method. Only high-quality leaves are selected for the process It has a fresh minty aroma with a little bit of sweet essence. It is yellow to amber in color.
It blends well with Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Juniper Lemon, Neroli, and Rosemary.
Uses & Benefits
- Treats acne, nourishes the skin, and brightens its complexion. It also eases minor skin irritation.
- Provide some relief from respiratory and digestive discomforts.
- In aromatherapy, it is used to reduce mental stress and calm the mind.
- It can also act as an insect repellent.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in cool, dry, and well-ventilated area protected in tightly closed containers away from sources of ignition, heat, and sunlight. Keep air contact to a minimum.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of essential oils, carrier oils, absolute oils, and CO2 extracts. All our supercritical CO2 Extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We export them in 50+ nations worldwide and our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.