Honeysuckle plant is native to India. In ancient time parts of this plant is used for treating infections like cold, cough and viral fever.
How it is extracted?
Honeysuckle essential oil is obtained from the honeysuckle plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it Smell Like?
This oil has a sweet and rich floral aroma.
Which oil blends well with this oil?
What is honeysuckle oil good for?
Honeysuckle oil offers a sweet aroma that can relieve both mental and physical stress and promote a tranquil state of mind. In your bath, you can add honeysuckle essential oil with Epsom salts to help it distribute evenly in the water.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil reduces the appearance of acne.
- It is used for treating eczema.
- It maintains the blood sugar level in the body.
- This oil gives relief from headaches.
- It is widely used in aromatherapy.
- This oil is used for making cosmetics.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy honeysuckle essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified honeysuckle essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.