About Jasmine Absolute CO2 Extract
Buy pure Jasmine Absolute CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. It is one of the most popular oils in aromatherapy and perfumery since its aroma is considered quite sensual. Since ancient times, it is known as ‘Kings of Oils’ because of its one-of-a-kind unisexual fragrance. That is why it is extensively used in perfumes and bath oils. It also have antimicrobial attributes for better skin and treating psoriasis.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the flowers of Jasmine Grandiflora through the CO2 extraction method. Initially an ‘absolute’ is obtained using solvent extraction and then it is processed with CO2 extraction. It has an exotic sweet floral aroma. It is light reddish-brown in color with a thick consistency.
Blends well with Bergamot, Lemon, and Orange.
Uses & Benefits
- In making perfumes, deodorants, bath oils, and other aromatic products.
- Soothes the mind and rejuvenates positive energy in the body.
- Aids in childbirth in pregnancy and provide comfort during menopause.
- Provide some relief from cough, cold, spasms, and anxiety.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area protected in tightly closed containers away from sources of ignition, heat, and light or direct sunlight. Keep air contact to a minimum.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of essential oils. These CO2 Extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We export Jasmine Absolute extract in 50+ nations worldwide and our clients trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.
Frequently asked question about Jasmine Absolute CO2 Extract.
- What is Jasmine absolute essential oil used for?
- How do you make jasmine extract?
- Is CO2 extraction better than cold pressed?
CO2 extraction is best because oxygen-free environments and low temperatures are particularly important when extracting fragile oils like Rosehip. … CO2 extraction also leaves absolutely no solvent residues, so the final oil is impeccably pure.