Jasmine Grandiflorum is native to South Asia. It is used in ayurvedic medicines and it is also used for treating wounds and skin diseases.
How it is obtained?
Jasmine Grandiflorum essential oil is obtained from the jasmine Grandiflorum flower. This oil is extracted by the process of the hydro distillation method.
This oil has a sweet, warm and floral aroma.
Is Jasmine oil good for sleep?
Jasmine oil improves sleep quality and cuts down on restless sleeping, as well as increasing daytime alertness. A study showed that jasmine delivered all of these sleep benefits, as well as lowering anxiety, even more effectively than lavender.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil is good for all types of skin as it makes the skin smoother.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that give relief from muscle pains.
- This oil is used in making perfumery.
- It provides relief from stress and calms the mind.
- It is used in making skincare products.
- It is widely used in massage oils.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy jasmine grandiflorum essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified jasmine grandiflorum essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked questions about Jasmine Grandiflorum essential oil.
- What is Jasmine absolute essential oil used for?
We know that jasmine oil has antiseptic properties that are beneficial in treating skin infections. According to research , jasmine oil also has anti-inflammatory properties and can be useful in general skin care and the treatment of psoriasis.
- What is the difference between jasmine grandiflorum and Jasminum sambac?
The flowers of Jasminum grandiflorum, commonly called poet’s jasmine, are sometimes tinged with pink, while the flowers of Jasminum sambac, commonly known as Arabian jasmine, are waxy. Both bear clusters of flowers that are about an inch in diameter.
- What type of jasmine is used for perfume?
The most important species of jasmine in perfumery is white jasmine, also called common jasmine (Lat. Jasminum officinale).
- Is Jasmine essential oil good for sleep?
Research shows jasmine improves sleep quality and cuts down on restless sleeping, as well as increasing daytime alertness. A 2002 study showed that jasmine delivered all of these sleep benefits, as well as lowering anxiety, even more effectively than lavender.
- What does jasmine smell like?
How does jasmine smell? The scent of jasmine is incredibly sensual, rich and sweet. More poetically, jasmine could be described as intoxicating, exotic and intense. While it’s a floral scent, there’s an animalic element to it which might also explain why it’s long been considered an aphrodisiac.