Jojoba is found in North America. In ancient times Americans used the seed of jojoba plant in treating sores and wounds.
This oil is obtained from the seed of jojoba plant. It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
How does it smell like?
It has a bit nutty aroma.
What is jojoba oil best for?
It is best for soothing dry skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Benefits and Uses:-
- It helps in soothing the skin.
- It Protects skin from harmful bacteria.
- It works as a moisturizer.
- It helps in treating eczema.
- It boosts immunity.
- It is also used as a massage oil.
- It helps in treating dandruff
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy jojoba carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified jojoba carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.