About Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Juniper berry is native to Asia. In ancient times it is used for making medicines as it has many health benefits. It is also known as the raw material of gin.
How it is Extracted?
The essential oil of juniper is obtained through steam distillation of the needles, wood and powdered fruits of juniper. The fruit of Juniper is a berry-like cone that is highly aromatic.
How does it smell like?
It has a sweet and woody aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Is Juniper oil good for skin?
In the cosmetics industry, juniper oil is used mostly because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It helps with any skin problems, including seborrhea, dermatitis, and acne. It is effective in case of puffiness and water retention and improves the blood circulation in the subcutaneous layer
Benefits and Uses:
- It has an antiseptic property that helps in healing cuts and wounds.
- It helps in improving respiratory health.
- This oil gives strength to hair and promotes the growth of healthy hair.
- This oil helps in getting relief from muscle pains and joint pains.
- It boosts the immunity system.
- This oil is commonly used in aromatherapy.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy juniper berry essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified juniper berry essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Frequently asked questions about Juniper berry essential oil.
- What is juniper berry essential oil used for?
The essential oil of juniper is inhaled to treat bronchitis and numb pain. In foods, the juniper berry is often used as a condiment and a flavoring ingredient in gin and bitter preparations. The extract and essential oil are used as a flavoring ingredient in foods and beverages.
- What are the benefits of juniper essential oil?
When used for its aroma, Juniper Berry essential oil has a calming and grounding effect and can also be diffused to help cleanse and purify the air. Juniper Berry oil can be used internally as a powerful cleansing and detoxifying agent and to support urinary tract and healthy kidney function.
- Is juniper berry essential oil good for skin?
The benefits of using juniper berry essential oil is that it is a natural skin toner and skin cleanser, promotes a clear, healthy complexion, and reduces the appearance of skin blemishes. Its astringent quality makes it especially good for oily and acne-prone skin.
- What does juniper berry help with?
Juniper berries or extract of the plant has traditionally been used as diuretic, anti-arthritis, anti-diabetes, antiseptic as well as for the treatment of gastrointestinal and autoimmune disorders.
- What are the health benefits of juniper berry?
5 Emerging Benefits of Juniper Berries
High in nutrients and powerful plant compounds. …
Provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. …
May have antibiotic properties.
Could promote heart health.
Antibacterial and anti fungal activity.