Kewda is native to India. It is used in the food industry as a flavoring agent and It is also used in perfumery.
How it is extracted?
Kewda essential oil is obtained from the flower of the plant named “Pandanus Odoratissmus”.It is extracted by the process of the hydro distillation method.
How does it smell like?
It has a sweet and floral aroma which makes it useful for making perfumes, attars, scents, etc.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil is used in moisturizers.
- This oil is widely used in making perfumes.
- It is also used as an antiseptic oil.
- It helps in calming the mind and body.
- This oil provides a unique flavor to food.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that give relief from muscle pains.
- This oil is commonly used in aromatherapy.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy kewda essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified kewda essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.