Cistus ladanifer is native to Spain. It is commonly used in making herbal medicines and It is also used in perfumery because of its sweet and floral aroma.
Labdanum Floral Absolute oil Is obtained from the Cistus ladanifer flower. It is extracted by the process of the solvent extraction method.
How does it smell like?
It has a sweet, fruity and woody aroma.
What is labdanum oil good for?
Labdanum is a plant. The leaves, stems, and flowers are used to make medicine. Labdanum oil is good for treating bronchitis, diarrhea, water retention (edema), hernia, tumors, leprosy, and hardening of the spleen. It is also used for loosening chest congestion, emptying the bowels, and as a stimulant.
Uses and Benefits:
- This oil soothes skin irritation.
- This oil removes acne and makes skin smooth.
- It is commonly used in making perfumes.
- It is also used for healing cuts and wounds.
- This oil provides relief from muscle pain as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is widely used in aromatherapy.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy labdanum floral absolute oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified labdanum floral absolute oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.