What is Lavender Essential Oil?
Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils obtained by steam distillation method from plant Lavandula angustifolia.
The lavender oil is loaded with many health benefits such as it promotes relaxation and believed to sooth mind, treat fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
Blends With: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile Roman oil, Citronella essential oil, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa essential oil, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood and Ylang-ylang.
Lab Tested Wholesale Lavender Essential Oil Comes with GC/MS Lab Report:
Every batch of Lavender essential oil from Essential Oils Wholesaler goes through multiple rounds of testings and GC-MS lab testing by reliable and independent laboratories.
#No.1 Lavender Oil Manufacturers and Exporters in India
Essential Oils Wholesaler is the top manufacturers and suppliers of lavender essential oils.
Why you should buy from us?
We are one of the best wholesalers of essential oils from India. We at Essential Oils Wholesaler manufacture pure grade oils at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure & organic certified oil to our clients globally.
Uses & Benefits
The name lavender comes from the Latin Levani and it was one of the favorites of the Romans in connection with their lavish bathing activities.
Here are some of the top benefits that Lavender oil offer:
- Lavender is regarded as the most useful and versatile oil. It is very beneficial for burns for bruises for scars.
- It’s useful with most skin issues and it can be beneficial also for cracked skin.
- Additionally the oil is pain relieving and it can help the body bring down inflammation.
- Lavender essential oil is very balancing in nature as it balances the emotions. It’s a mood enhancer and therefore beneficial with depression.
- Lavender is a strong sedative and it has a toning action on the body.
- Most people know lavender is just a calming essential oil that is good for relaxing.
- It’s great to use with stress in stressful situations as it stimulates serotonin production in the body and that may help with insomnia.
Dilute before use; for external use only.
May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use.
Consult with certified practitioner/aromatherapist prior to use if you have a medical condition.
Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Storage: Keep into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life. Avoid exposure to light.