About Lemongrass CO2 Extract
Buy pure Lemongrass CO2 Extract from Essential Oils Wholesaler. Lemongrass is a tropical plant used commonly in cooking and medicines. Lemongrass is also a great alternative to lemon essential oil because its scent is lighter and more soothing for our senses. It also has good therapeutic value in respiratory, digestive, and cosmetic industries. It also has anti-inflammatory as well as anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties.
Extraction Process & Aroma
It is extracted from the fresh or partly dried leaves of lemongrass through the CO2 extraction method. It is pale-yellow to reddish-brown in color with a fresh and bright citrusy(or lemony) aroma.
Blends well with Basil, Cedarwood, Coriander, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender and Tea Tree.
Uses & Benefits
- A great stress-buster in aromatherapy due to its light refreshing fragrance.
- In making perfumes, deodorants, soaps, and similar aromatic products.
- Acts as a wonderful insect-repellent to keep fleas and ticks away.
- Effective against common respiratory ailments and mild fever.
- Aid in treating acne and oily skin.
- For direct skin application, dilute it before with carrier oils.
- Avoid contact around the eyes.
- Consult a medical practitioner before using it for pregnant women or children.
Storage & Handling: Store in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area protected in tightly closed containers away from sources of ignition, heat, and sunlight. Keep air contact to a minimum.
Why buy it from us?
We are a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of all types of essential oils. These CO2 extracts are 100% pure & eco-friendly. We export our certified-organic lemongrass extract in 50+ countries globally to our clients who trust us because of our high-quality products at affordable prices.