About Macadamia carrier oil
Macadamia integrifolia tree is native to India, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, and South Africa. It helps with many skin issues.
This oil is obtained from the Macadamia integrifolia tree. It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method. This oil is widely used in skincare products.
How was its aroma?
It has a sweet and nutty aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Benefits and Uses:-
- It hydrates the dry skin
- It is used as a moisturizer.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- It is commonly used in cosmetics.
- It makes the skin clear.
- It is also used in aromatherapy.
How do you use macadamia oil on your face?
In order to use macadamia oil as a moisturizer, all you need to do is use pure, cold-pressed macadamia oil and gently massage it on the of your face and body. It has a particular formula that won’t leave your skin feeling greasy, so feel free to slather it on.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Do not use it internally.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy macadamia carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified macadamia carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.